Sunday, October 11, 2009

Are there any Polish Speaking/ English Speaking people who can help me find a site to make a butter lamb?

When I was a child, my mom and I used to make butter lambs. I want to make one now but I can't remember exactly how to do it. I found 3 websites, but they don't help. This is a polish tradition and I tried to translate the words "Make butter lamb" into Polish and searched google, but I couldn't find anything. Are there any people out there who speak both Polish and English who could help me find a site with pictures? Thanks.

Are there any Polish Speaking/ English Speaking people who can help me find a site to make a butter lamb?
You can find the mold here with directions - http://polartcenter.com/Plastic_Butter_L...
Reply:Fry's sell them. My sister in law's mom bought one for our last Easter together, and so I would assume that Kroger would also since they are owned by the same company.



annual credit report

No comments:

Post a Comment