Saturday, October 24, 2009

If i have a polish ancestry visa, can i work in the eu?

I currently have a belarussian passport. My grandparents were polish but they moved to belarus during WW II. Their passports still say that their nationalit is polish. I have heard that poland has started issuing ancestry visa's to people in my situation. Would anyone be able to tell me if I have a polish ancestry visa, can I work in the EU ??? Many Thanks.

If i have a polish ancestry visa, can i work in the eu?
Hello. No with polish ancestry visa you are eligible to work just in Poland. You would have to be considered polish citizen to be able to work in EU. And since there are still set some temporary holding periods for certain younger countries of EU, you would not be able to work everywhere anyways. For example UK lets work there anyone from EU but Germany offers this just for the "old" EU countries and young EU countries citizens are eligible to work just in certain branches on working permits.
Reply:Yea!!! Come on in. Everyone else is jumping on the band wagon, and catching the gravy train, sadly, it's the British workers, who foot the bill!!!! I have Russian Grandmother, could I move to Russia??? Could I bugger!!!! Only in Britain, onlly in Britain!!!!!



improve skin tone

No comments:

Post a Comment