Saturday, October 24, 2009

Growing nails without nail polish?

I've been trying to grow my nails for ages now.


I find that I can make them grow best over holidays, when I can wear nail polish. However, I attend a private school where they don't let us wear coloured nail polish.


We can wear clear nail polish, but I seem to 'bite' it all off before the end of second period. I don't actually bite my nails when I do this.


The problem I get is when I'm really bored, I just focus on my nails a lot. And when they start getting long, I'll always play with them and they end up breaking.


Any advice? Anyone who's been able to stop this happening?


(sorry if this question didn't make a lot of sense)

Growing nails without nail polish?
Why not invest in some nail-strengthening nail polish.


some brands also have a discusting taste to stop you biting them.


I used to bite my nails CONSTANTLY because of bordem but now they're really long!


I used Sally Hanson nail polishes. They're long lasting and there's a large variety.





Also, if nail polish REALLY doesn't work for you your best bet is to drink plenty of milk which strengthens nails.!





good luck! :)





hope that helped.





xx
Reply:hi~~~





your school is really strict!!i noe some nails that are fake(they come in big n small) and you can stick them on your nails and take them off easily.so..u could buy some of those and stick on ur nails at home ,colour them neatly and nicely,n take them off when u have to go to school!





and dont 'play' with with ur nails too much.i had frends who always play their fingers n their fingers end up bleeding!!



skin rash

No comments:

Post a Comment