Saturday, October 24, 2009

Guys + nail polish?

This is kind of a weird question, but guys: does the colour of a girl's nail affect what you think about her? Like if she wears black nail polish, do you think of her as goth? Or if she wears pink, do you see her as a girly-girl?





Also, what is your favourite colour of nail polish to see on a girl?








** I put this in this category because I know guys won't be looking in the "Beauty" section of YA.

Guys + nail polish?
The color does have an initial impact. It's a first impression thing. After the initial impact, it doesn't really influence me. Sometimes it will influence my mood as it can be a distraction. Instead of thinking of her, I might be thinking of how terrible the color is on her. It's more of a reflexive than conscious decision. I prefer reds, pinks, pear like colors. I like softer rather than brilliant.





You should understand that this is personal. Using fishing as an analogy, use the correct bait for the type of fish you want to catch. You might not want a guy like me. Don't put bait out for me.





Try to enjoy yourself. Nail polish is temporary. Have fun with it. Clothing is another accessory to consider. Does the polish fit the clothes or the situation? I would not want help slopping the hogs if she's going to wear that...kind of reaction. The hogs don't care, but it would feel strange to me.
Reply:ya but i like black and red best


but bright colors wud be better


and ive seen preppy girly-girls with black nail polish but it looked hiddeus on her



tanning

No comments:

Post a Comment