Sunday, October 11, 2009

Learning Polish?

Hello,


Well, I've found myself in a spot. I just got roped into working for a polish nightclub. However, I don't speak a word of it. Obviously, behind a bar a little conversation would come in most useful to me. I've worked there for a year but just been asked to do bar work where I actually wll need to communicate with people!





So, does anyone know of any decent resources online for picking up some handy words and phrases?





I speak a little German and French. I'm not even sure how useful this will be for me in picking up a fourth language.. As far as I understand, Polish is not far off Russian?





Any advice you can offer would be appreciated.





Cheers.

Learning Polish?
This is a nice website set up in lessons, for any job specific words you need, check out a Polish/English dictionary , but these lessons should give you key phrases in correct grammar.



maintenance repairs

No comments:

Post a Comment