Friday, March 12, 2010

Why is my nail polish crackling?

I had colored nail polish on my nails for a couple of weeks, but decided a couple of days ago to go clear for a bit. However, the clear nail polish has continually been crackling. I've made sure that I've cleaned all of the nail polish remover residue from my nails and that they were dry when painting them. The odd thing is, they'll dry and look fine, but a couple of hours later, the finished will be crackled. Why would this happen?

Why is my nail polish crackling?
Usually my nail polish only cracks when it's really cold out and I don't have gloves. Have you tried putting a Base coat underneath it?





Try putting a little baby oil on your nails (that's what they use on your cuticles in the nail salon) and rubbing it around, then wash your hands and dry your nails well before polishing.





Edit: add a few drops of nail polish remover to the Polish and see if that fixes it up.



neutral skin tone

No comments:

Post a Comment