Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I want to learn how to speak polish. Where can i find any sites?

I have a polish neighbor. And I would love to speak polish with her. She knows english and she is teaching me some fluent polish. Also I want to know more and know more faster. I also think it would be a easy and quick language to learn plus a fun language too. Do you have any idea where I can get emails that send me an email every week teaching me polish? Also like on the emails it would have windows that pop up and say it out loud on a voice thing. Thank you. Please give me any links or ideas.

I want to learn how to speak polish. Where can i find any sites?
http://www.byki.com/





this website is pretty good- you just download this program, and it teaches you words ( not exactly conversational, but the basics)



small business web

No comments:

Post a Comment