Wednesday, March 17, 2010

English translation of Polish song by Kasi Kowalska?

I'm curious about the translation of the song Jak Anioł by Kasia Kowalska. Counting to ten is about the extent of my knowledge with the Polish language, so I'm hoping that someone who speaks Polish will come across this. I like the sound of the song so I'm interested in knowing what she is actually saying. Here are the lyrics:

English translation of Polish song by Kasi Kowalska?
Hey tigerseye,





I think you should try posting the question with native speakers in the Polish forum. Here:


http://www.polishforums.com/english_poli...
Reply:I too can only count to 10 in Polish, but I thought you might find the machine translation below helpful, in case a native speaker does not post a response for you.


...


As you want to detain (to halt) this time angel naively today, you have right %26lt; law (as of right) %26gt; life most simply (most easy) as it will be given. I desire to hear fight words not so, that you be able %26lt; self-service store %26gt; place odnależć. From life of frame all the time search chance pick out (pull out). It believe be we luck me. It survive each day so. As if world have expire. At last time can be and begin again. I can and you can , make as angel be reach over fear so better just the same wzbić łąk. It touch I so, I want to burn to it night. It don't regret desire it moments senses me so. Be with (from) you today, really, I want it, but love and somewhere I know so in course of time face. From life of frame all the time search chance pick out (pull out). Luck is we each days believe me survive so. As if world have expire. At last time can be and begin again. I can and you can, make as angel be over fear just the same so better highly wzbić.



tanning

No comments:

Post a Comment